European P&P Charges are banded & vary on order value. The postage calculator at Check Out will work this out for you.
All shipping costs stated are for delivery in the UK & Europe only. If you wish to have the item shipped to you elsewhere in the world please contact us, we will be more than happy to provide shipping costs. Please note that items will only be sent with a 'tracked' service. Please do not request for items to be sent by any other method, as we will refuse.
Please include in your email:
- Order no
- Item numbers
- Reason for return
We will issue your refund within 7 working days of receiving and inspecting your items. You will receive your refund via the original payment method.
Beads and their associated components are a choking hazard, so please ensure that young children are supervised at all times whilst wearing any jewellery. Diamond Lil's accepts no responsibility whatsoever for injury caused by the misuse of these items. None of the handmade items are suitable for very young children. They do contain small parts & consequently may be a choking hazard. We ask that you please use your own judgment with the other items if they have no age guidance on the packaging.
Diamond Lil's reserves the right to use any comments/feedback or photographs that you provide on this website.
Information We Collect - To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised at checkout to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact us directly.
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Why We Need Your Information And How It Is Used - We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- As necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in legitimate interest to improve service.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Create to power our online store. You can read more about how Create or other third parties uses your Personal Information on their own websites.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations
Information Sharing And Disclosure - Information about customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our selling platforms, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Your Rights- If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons). We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) the processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Webster, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Alternately, you may write to me;
39 Hillcrest Drive